The orchard where U-pick is a tradition

In the year 1892, Hugh Cassidy, from Irish descent, bought a farm on old road 52, which now became road 202. Apple trees where already present on the farm, of which only one now remains, offering every year its crop of delicious McIntosh apples. Two generations later, around 1960, Charles Jr, and his brother Gerald create the first u-pick of the region, as well as a road stand to sell fresh apples. The stand, now renovated, remains a curiosity, with its famous “pipe”.