From September to October:
- Apple picking amongst over 20 varieties of apples and pears, reaching maturity one after the other.
- A boutique filled with homemade maple and apple products
- On weekend days, our “Bistro” offers homemade fresh soups, sandwiches and pastries to enjoy outside or in our dining room, depending on the weather…
- A playground and plenty of space to run and have fun
- The possibility to meet and play with our farm animals, the horse, the piglets, the chickens, the rabbits and more….
- A special invitation for groups on weekdays: daycare, CPE, corporative and golden age. NB reservation needed!
- On weekend, for family reunions, a quiet and intimate place outside with possible shelter (for a maximum of 25 persons, reservation needed)
Throughout the year :
Apple cider vinegar, jam, and maple syrup are available at the orchard. Please call before your visit to make sure we are available.